How To Connect Canon Pixma Tr4520 To Wifi ?
Connecting the Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer to Wi-Fi is much easier compared to other devices. Connect Canon Pixma Tr4520 To Wifi using the steps mentioned below:
Using Easy Wireless Connect method:
- First, switch on the printer and ensure that the basic printer settings and connections are in proper condition.
- Press the Menu or Wireless connect button and hold it for three to five seconds.
- The printer preparation is complete when the screen displays the “Follow the instructions” message.
- Now, initiate the setup on the computer for driver and software installation.
- Connect the computer to the local wireless network.
- Run the driver setup on your computer using the CD-ROM or the downloaded driver file.
- Click the Start Setup button and choose your language from the Setup Wizard screen.
- Read the Network Security notice before continuing with the next step.
- On the Select Country or Region screen, choose your country from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Yes button after reading the End User License Agreement thoroughly.
- Click the Agree button and select Yes after verifying your wireless network name and your Canon printer model.
- Click the Next button after the screen displays the “Connection completed” message.
- Wait until the driver installation is finished; now, click on the Start button from the Test Print screen.
- Make sure to load some plain paper into the paper input tray before performing the printing test.
- Skip the other settings and click Exit to close the Setup Wizard screen.
- The printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Using the printer buttons for Wi-Fi Setup:
- Power up the printer after connecting the power cord to the electrical outlet. Keep your Wi-Fi router turned on.
- Complete the basic printer settings by referring to the user guide or manual.
- Press the Settings button and select Device settings from the Setup menu.
- Press OK and select LAN Settings Enable/disable Wi-Fi Active OK.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup option followed by Manual Connect.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and enter the password using the printer buttons.
- The Network name(SSID) and Network Key(Password) are printed on the label at the rear of the Wi-Fi router.
- Once your Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer is connected to the wireless network, it will display the Connected Press [OK] message.
Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance to Connect Canon Pixma Tr4520 To Wifi .