- Perform the on-screen instructions.
- When the Select Connection Method screen appears, select the USB Connection (USB Cable) option and click the Next button.
- Now, the IJ Scan Utility Lite application download process begins; wait for it to complete.
- Once the download process is complete, the Printer Connection wizard will appear with the Connect the printer and the computer using the USB cable message.
- Wait for the connection to be established between your printer and the system.
- Once it is done, the Test Print window will appear. Click the Execute button.
- If your Canon Pixma TR4520 printer prints the test page successfully, it means the USB connection setup is done correctly.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the installation wizard to complete the remaining set of driver installation steps
For assistance in performing Canon Pixma Tr4520 USB Setup
, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.