Fix Canon Pixma Tr4520 Print Head Alignment Issues
When the print is not clear, and the print lines are not even, it might be due to the print head alignment problem. To resolve the Canon Pixma Tr4520 Print Head Alignment Issues, follow the below procedure
- Plug the power cord to the wall outlet and turn on the Canon Pixma TR-4520 printer
- Neatly arrange an A4-sized paper stack and place it in the paper cassette.
- Now, change the paper settings on the printer’s display screen. Set the Size type to A4 Plain paper.
- Press OK on the printer’s control panel.
- On the printer’s home screen, navigate using the arrow keys and select the Setup option.
- Next, choose the Maintenance menu from the displayed list and press the OK button.
- Then, proceed to select Head alignment under the Maintenance menu.
- The print head alignment sheet will have printed, check the sheet and see if the print lines are misaligned. If so, stop the process by pressing the Stop button.
- Again, start the procedure from first.
- Now, align the print head alignment sheet with the alignment mark on the upper-left corner of the scanner glass or platen with the printed face down.
- Lower the document cover and then press either the Black button or the Color button to start the scanning process.
- Look at the printer’s display and check for the print head alignment completion message.
- Wait till the alignment finishes; do not try to open the document cover.
- When the error message occurs on the printer screen, make sure to take the required measures.
- Once the alignment is complete, remove the print head alignment sheet.